2 kids at creche has swein flu. my son had 2 loose stools last night and not a great appetite. also fatigued. can he take tamiflu just in case he has contracted the virus. creche says he is ok today but i dont want to take a risk?

Don't think I would: Although available at that age Tamiflu can also have significant side effects in young kids. These can mimic flu or cause confusion/neurological symptoms. If the kid was intimately exposed to a flu case once a day use for prevention may be wise, but unless it was a close contact it may not be of any benefit. Loose stools are not a symptom of the flu.