FL

Hello, i am having a problem. i was moving my position in bed with my fist. i'm pretty sure i do it a lot. but this time kinda hurt and the vein in my middle finger kinda moved over a little. it hurts, and i'm scared to move my hand. ?

Dr. Jana Tomsky Corvalan
Bruise..?: If you put preassure on yor hand / fingers/ nuckles frequently or just once little too stronng it could cause some bruising or " hematoma" - " broken blood vessel'. It can be very painfull and than pain go gradualy away. Best to place ice and avoid repetative use of affcted area. There is no reason to worry. Use hands as pain allowes you. If you worry and pain is severe see your doc.

Last updated May 22, 2018