New Zealand

why do i sometimes hear clicking/crackling noises in my head.

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you. The usual causes are normal noise from joints and sometimes from fluid in the ear. It would be prudent to see your doctor at your convenience. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine