Sweden

i hear click sounds when i turn my head, from my head, what can it be? tumour?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Not Tumor: It is most likely loose muscles or tendons or both.

Dominica

What are the signs of tumor in the head?

Dr. Peter Sadow
Pathology 17 years experience
Many: The head is a complex place. If you have headaches, face pain, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, rapid onset stuffiness, nose bleeds, eye pain, etc, call your doctor. Your doctor can discuss what's going on with you and make sure you have an appropriate, focused work- up.
India

I have something hard type extra part proturding on my head since 5-6 year.Im very worried bcoz one of my friend told me that this can be tumour?

Dr. Stephen Berns
Pathology 20 years experience
Yes: An extra lump anywhere in the body can be a tumor. So tumors are benign, but some are cancer.
Holden, LA

If a tumor is on the outside your head will it be hard or soft and how far would it stick out?

Dr. Scott Diede
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Depends...: Depending on the type of tumor, it can feel hard or soft. The size of tumor can also vary immensely, depending on how fast it is growing and how long it has been there. Brain tumors do not stick outside your skull, but other tumors can. Also, not all masses are tumors. A biopsy is required to know what it is and how to treat it.

Last updated Nov 28, 2017