United Kingdom

when i'm just sitting still i hear a clicking noise in my head (at my forehead), it clicks a couple times then stops, usually there is no pain.

Dr. David H. Katz
Mild tinnitus: This is a mild form of tinnitus (ringing in the ears). Sounds transient, but if it continues, or gets more prolonged, you should consult ENT specialists.
Dr. John Berryman
Clicking in forehead: "Clicking noises" in one's forehead are usually dental in nature, and can come with shifting of the jaw where it joins the skull. The noise is easily transmitted by bone, and may seem to occur in the front of your skull (forehead). See if you can duplicate the noise you describe by consciously shifting your clenched jaw.

Last updated Sep 10, 2018