Clarksdale, MS

I had a bunch of cyst on my ovaries that were detected during a ct scan, and i got a vaginal ultrasound a month later, and they were all gone. i recently had an abnormal pap(agus), and the colposcopy was negative. could this mean ovarian cancer?

Pathology 50 years experience
Unlikely: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, what you described does not suggest ovarian cancer. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 8, 2018