U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old male asked:

I have uc and developed a stricture in my sigmoid colon currently on asacol, mtx & humira. no real relief of symptoms. is ipaa only option?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Alvin Wells
Rheumatology 44 years experience
UC treatment: You should discuss all options with your GI doctor. Options that she may consider include Remicade, Stelara, and Entyvio. May sure you understand the benefits and risk/side effects. I wish you all the best!!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 6, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.