U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old male asked:

Good day, ive had a bad case of diarrhea last week and now im stuck with a worst case hemorrhoids. what can i use to help with pain

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Wilson
Addiction Medicine 47 years experience
Warm water: A soak in a warm tub of water can be helpful. Get some soft wipes like Tucks so as not to aggrivate the situation. Hydrocortisone cream can be helpful.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 5, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.