Houston, TX

i am 25 years old, 5'9 and about 185 pounds. i do have anxiety and panic attacks from time to time... i check my pulse and heart rate frequently. during exercise (and sometimes while resting) i feel a vibrating/whooshing pulse in my carotid arteries.

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Panic attacks: If you have a panic disorder, your Fight-flight-freeze response is too easily triggered. Please start w/a visit to your doc. Then see a clinical psychologist who may use clinical hypnosis (www.asch.net) or biofeedback to help. See www.relaxationresponse.org for some self-help. Peace and good health.