Woodland Hills, CA

lungs and anxiety can give breathlessness. can gerd give it too. is it possible any of these can make sleeping hard. thanks?

Circle of symptoms: Anxiety can lead to breathlessness and GERD (stomach reflux), breathlessness can lead to anxiety and GERD, and GERD can lead to anxiety and breathlessness. So, what came first? Often, the anxiety came first and needs to be stopped by using medical treatment. At the same time, the doctor will check to be sure there is no urgent heart or lung disorder. GERD is common and has known effective therapy.