Canada

trouble sleeping, anxiety, hiccups for over 2 years everyday, tight shoulder&neck muscles, chest tightness with shortness of breath, digestion issues?

Dr. Marc Zimmermann
Troubling symptoms: Without knowing your physical and emotional history or your family's medical history anything would be a guess. However, if you have been suffering two years, you have my sympathy. Consult your primary care physician. If s/he cannot help ask for a referral. Your problem can be in multiple body systems and will require examination and tests to determine the cause(s).