I have been on 1 mg of clonzepam for 1 year tapered to half of the pill for 2 weeks now have been on 0.25 on the fifth day no side effects do you think i will still get some with drawls? i'm super nervous

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Adriana De julio answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

I hope this has been done under a doctors supervision. Tapers can always be slow going. However, it does seem to have gone smoothly for you. Great! There may be rebound anxiety after you stop all the clonazepam but most likely you'll have little to no withdrawal now.

Answered Mar 31, 2018

362 views

Dr. Daniel Ziegler answered

Specializes in Emergency Medicine

This is a very difficult drug to get off of but you've done it! Its your nervousness that likely got you started on it in the first place so you still need to deal with that. If used for years meds like this can leave you with a residual anxiety level that is worse than before so you are headed in the right direction. Your dose has been low enough and duration short enough that you'll be fine

Answered Mar 20, 2018

361 views