Both my feet pain when I wake up in morning, and when walking it also occurs. Sharp shooting pain also. Been icing and stretching for the last 4/12. ?

Dr. Mark Fisher
33 years experience in Neurology
Please clarify.: Sorry, what does “for the last 4/12” mean? As for what you should do: You wouldn’t expect your mechanic to fix your car without first finding out what the problem is. What makes you think you can treat your physical problem without knowing what it is? You need a diagnosis in order to know how to treat. Your description of your symptoms is only the beginning, not the end.
Answered on Feb 24, 2018