i have a pain beneath my foot, below the ankle. it appears in the morning when i wake up, disappears after 1/2 hours of walking. what could it be?

Dr. Padmashri Rastogi
Planter fascitis: You may have inflammation of planter fascja.. you can put a disposable cup with water in the freezer and rub ice on your foot planter surface for 20 min twice a day . It should start getting better in 1-2 weeks. Other cause can be bone spur. It could also be arthritis especially if you walk on cemented floor a lot..Hope you feel better.
Answered on Feb 24, 2018