U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A male asked:

My husnand recently noticed a small lump in one of his testicle. is it cancer? what should he do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Needs to see Dr.: Any hard lump on testicle is suspicious for cancer & needs to be checked ASAP. Soft or non-hard lumps such as cyst/s are usually benign. Scrotal ultrasound is usually diagnostic. Good Luck
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 27, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.