ZA

My 13 year old dauhter has a white spot similar to a mosquoto bite, but then around it it is very red and blotchy. it is warm, itchy and sore? it also now has liquid seeping from it

Dr. Philip Miller
Probable insect bite: Wash with warm water and soap. then apply a thin layer of 5% hydro-cortisone crrem. I f area is red and hot, child must be examined.
Dr. William Simon
Integrative Medicine 33 years experience
Some red sore areas could be MRSA. Need to see PCP if it continues to worsen.
Jan 31, 2018
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 58 years experience
? spider: This may be from a spider bite. If there is pus draining, will likely need an antibiotic . If clear, give it a few more days unless it is getting worse.
Last updated Mar 8, 2019