IL

whole body nuclear bone scan results: increased activity in the anterior skull near the superior lateral margin of the right orbital. is this normal?

Dr. Daniel Azabache
Nephrology and Dialysis 42 years experience
Inflammatory act: That is not normal It seems there is an increased radio nuclear activity near the superior lateral margin of the right orbital. This could be an inflammation in the bone or an infection. Clinical symptoms like fever, rash around the right orbital area. Other imaging like CT, MRI, PET-Scan can be used to confirm the findings and clarify more precisely the problem.
Dr. Julan Crane
Bone scan: You need to discuss with your provider who ordered the test as bone scan can be difficult to read with out more information