Above my heal on my lower leg my skin feels sunburned but its not. it is also slightly redish pink. what can i do to stop the burning?

Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you and your symptoms warrant evaluation by a physician. What you described suggests an infection and may require antibiotic treatment. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine, if you are under 27 years of age.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Pathology 50 years experience
Provided original answer
Wish you good health!
Jan 20, 2018
Last updated Jan 20, 2018