i'm taking anti depressants (yelate 5mg in morning only) and anti anxiety (risnia 0,5 at night) meds. is it safe to take semelia fat burner?

32 years experience Pediatrics
Avoid "fat burners": Our bodies like to use glucose (our main fuel), which comes from the food in the stomach and small intestine, and from the liver (where glucose is stored in a starch form called glycogen). As long as one is NOT eating enough to supply glucose to her cells, her liver will run low on glucose or glycogen, and her body will burn fuels like fat to keep her cells working. Eat less and exercise more.
Answered on Jan 15, 2018