i would like to tone and make my legs stronger. what ways can i do that at home without treadmills or any fitness machines?

Dr. Bruce Prager
41 years experience Sports Medicine
Toning Legs: You need to work on your muscles from the thigh down to the ankle. Lean your back against the wall and slowly slide down and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat 10 times. Face the wall with your arms outstretched and do 2 minutes of continuous calf raises. Repeat this 2-3 times. Get 10 lb ankle weights and sitting on a firm chair do leg extensions. 5 sets of 20 reps. Lay on stomach and flex knee same.
Answered on Jan 19, 2015
2