Virginia Beach, VA

Im spotting and have been for a week and i think its because last week i took a pill early instead of the normal time that i do .. today i took my last pill and i dont want my period so can i skip into a new pack and will it throw me off or make me ble

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Already bleeding: Since you are already experiencing breakthrough bleeding it is hard to guess what will happen. Some women choose to skip the placebo pills and start the next pack to avoid a menstrual cycle. This is ok to do. Breakthrough bleeding is common. Triggering a menstrual cycle sometimes fixes breakthrough bleeding

Last updated Jan 1, 2018