State College, PA

i skipped the placebo pills in my last pack&started a new one to skip my period that month. on my new pack i got my period a week early is that normal?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Breakthrough bleed: Breakthrough bleeding (bleeding at the wrong time) is very common on birth control. It happens in about 1/3 of users. Its no big deal and usually self corrects over time. If you are not satisfied or it continues to happen then consider using a different birth control method. It is a common side effect and does not mean something is wrong or that the pill is not working.