NJ

mri due to migraines. mri report said, high riding left jugular bulb and cerebellum tonsils low lying but no chiari. what symptoms would i experience with each of these?

Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology 34 years experience
None: Those are “normal” anatomical variants and have nothing whatever to do with migraines. The physician who ordered the MRI has the ethical obligation to review the report with you and interpret it in terms you can understand, or, if they can’t, to find someone who can. You have a right to expect that. Remember that for the future.