NJ

migraine history mra/mri results: right a1 anterior cerebral artery is hypoplastic. right p1 posterior cerebral artery is markedly hypoplastic. low lying cerebellar tonsils, no chiari. borderline high riding left jugular bulb.what's the significance?

Dr. Lori Lange
Specializes in Family Medicine
How it is: The description you provided describes the anatomy seen on the MRA/MRI The significance needs to be correlated with your clinical exam and findings. Without more information difficult to say much more. Consult your ordering physician for complete diagnosis.