I believe had esophogitis pain in the middle of my chest. Every so often like when getting up out of my chair I'll feel it more like a sudden pressure. Don't want to go to ER. Dr Google says longer than 3 minutes go to ER. Does it mean constant 3 min?

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience in Allergy and Immunology
See doctor: At your age and based on your history, anxiety may be the issue. However it is best for you to consult your doctor. If you have risk factors for heart disease (diabetes, strong family history, high lipid, hypertension etc) , then an ER visit would be prudent.
Answered on Dec 15, 2017
1