ZA

just had my cholesterol test done as part of my disc screenings. apparently ldl was so low it didnt register - hdl - 0.66 trig - 0.69 - total 2.54 - is this bad? apparently very low?

Pathology 49 years experience
No: Your total cholesterol is about 99 mg/dL which is okay. Please note that US does not follow metric measures and units of measure in US are different from those in most other countries. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.