A member asked:

My husband is having an allergic reaction to something and we cannot find any providers open, please assist urgently ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Robert Kwok answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Wrong forum: This is the free, informational HealthTap service. Questions and answers here are public, and neither medical care nor prescriptions are provided. To reach emergency medical services, a person should call his local emergency number, such as 911 in the US. For urgent but non-emergent questions, a person should call his doctor (primary doctor or specialist, depending on type of question) for advice.

Answered 12/4/2017



Related Questions