U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old member asked:

Wanted to know where can i find a pediatrician who specializes with autism children?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Pediatrics 24 years experience
Developmental Peds : Look on your insurance plan for a developmental pediatrician and or pediatric psychiatrist. Both of these specialties deal with autism.
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Pediatrics 51 years experience
Ask peds: Ask your pediatrician or family doctor for a recommendation. Check with your nearest children's hospital. Many insurance companies may or may not cover the specialized services provided by developmental pediatrician. Check for names that appear on both lists: recommended and covered.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jan 30, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.