i have two access teeth one with wisdom tooth growing threw my neck and back is hurting so bad it hurts my back to swallow on medrol flexril tylenol ?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Gary Sandler
54 years experience Dentistry
See: See an Oral Surgeon asap for the appropriate treatment. Pain medication and antibiotics alone only mask the problem and don't resolve it. Sounds like you probably need at least one extraction.
Answered on Oct 24, 2017
Dr. Daniel Quon
42 years experience Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
See An Oral Surgeon: If you have a dental abscess and difficulty swallowing, you need to see an oral surgeon ASAP before your problem escalates further. The abscess needs to be addressed either with the appropriate antibiotic and/or surgical management of your abscessed teeth and wisdom tooth by an oral surgeon.
Answered on Mar 19, 2018