i've had cellulitis since may i was hospitalised with this as it was severe is it normal to be left with scarring?i've also noticed my heart tends to beat really fast at times and can wake me in the night im scared i'm going to die

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor. In the mean time, if you are overweight, lose weight, easier said than done, but essential. We are all going to die, there is no need to be scared. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

Last updated Aug 16, 2018