A member asked:

I had a moderately severe brain injury. consequent balance issues & nystagmus. i'm seeking treatment, what type of specialist should i speak to?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Neurologist/rehab: Your local doc should know what resources are available within your region. In some areas there are rehabilitation physiologists that work with such issues. Many neurologists also have much of that training.

Answered 11/27/2017



Related Questions