U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Pine Bluff, AR
A 24-year-old female asked:

My dad recently started having issues with extremely high blood sugar levels ranging at lowest 130 and highest 450s. today it's in the 300s. what can he do to get blood sugar down? he has not yet been diagnosed with diabetes.

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 58 years experience
You just diagnosed h: He has diabetes. Who is measuring his blood sugars? How? He cannot be treated by a few words on internet. He needs a DR. If he lacks insurance or money check to see if he qualifies for free care or medicaid. You can consider a diabetes clinic if you are near enough to a medical school.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 23-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
A 42-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Oct 23, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.