Detroit, MI

I had a positive ana test elevated esr and crp, doctor told me it was nothing to worry about. do i get a second opinion?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Infectious Disease 25 years experience
Never hurts to ask: If you are concerned about your health, getting a 2nd opinion is a good idea. After all it's YOUR health, not the doctors... and I always think it's important to listen to that 'inner voice'. There must be SOME reason your ESR and CRP are elevated. To me, as an infectious diseases doctor, I would really want to know. A thorough history and proper physical exam would be a basic starting point.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 10, 2017