U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 23-year-old female asked:

With recent blood tests indicating detectable (ie. high) levels of crp, ana and esr, should i seek testing for lupus or any other diseases?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology 29 years experience
A good idea,,, : That would be a good idea, given your history of hashimoto's, and especially if you have symptoms and signs like a "butterfly" rash on your face and joint pain/discomfort.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 10, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.