A female asked:

I have lose the hope from my life ..what can i do..pls help me?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 49 years experience
CBT and exam: I suggest consultation with a certified clinical psychologist for CBT ( cognitive behavioral therapy ) and counseling. You will also need to see a medical doctor who can prescribe an antidepressant for your symptoms. Call NOW!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 22, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.