U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old male asked about a 78-year-old male:

My father is experiencing fever (better by: with fluids, rest) (worsened by: dehydration (fluid loss), exercise or physical activity) (severity: moderate) , shaking hands or tremor, difficulty walking and hiccups.

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
Fever & tremors: Your dad needs to see a doctor ASAP. This will only get worse w/out treatment. W/treatment things can improve. Peace and good health.
Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 56 years experience
Needs to see physici: You need to have him see his physician - this can get more serious
Last updated Aug 21, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.