hi i have had numbness and tingling all ove my body for well over a month after injecting meth right after the shot i felt like my veins were attacked?

49 years experience Pathology
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you and your symptoms warrant evaluation by a physician. I trust that you will not do meth again. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine, if you are under 27 years of age.
Answered on Nov 30, 2020