Nigeria

I have been having irritation around my nose and on my nose itself...it itches me and its fairer than my face...i suspected eczema so in tried all sort of antifungal and antibacterial tube creams but its not working instead its spreading?

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 57 years experience
Can you see a dermat: Can you see a dermatologist? First stop experimenting. The "antifungal" and "antibacterial" creams which you fail to identify may be irritating and probably cause allergic reactions.These will itch. The more you use them the worse you will get. Prolonged inflammation may cause loss of pigment. You might try hydrocortisone cream, but the most important thing is to STOP EXPERIMENTING.

Last updated Sep 14, 2020