this was my 3rd time ever doing meth. i injected it and my vein has bludged up and is a red color and has became longer. what could this be?

44 years experience Pathology
Phlebitis: Please don't do this any more. You're smart enough to have found HealthTap; you're smart enough to move on and leave the "friends" who did this with you behind. The vein is inflamed and may be thrombosed. If it's not better tomrrow, get seen. If you feel you can't stop doing meth on your own, please talk with your personal physician. I'm really glad you wrote -- let's start a better life.
Answered on Jul 16, 2018
1