U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Murrieta, CA
A female asked:

I've had a bad ear infection for 2 days now. my doctor told me i had fluid in my ear and prescribed me ear drops and motrin. i've done the ear drops and it has mad me pain worse. i can't sleep at night from the sharp pain. what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 41 years experience
Revisit your doctor : or an ENT doctor, for a different treatment, hold the drops and keep taking the motrin for now, wish you well
Last updated Aug 2, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.