i have a yeast infection i was scratching it then like 20 minutes later i picked my nose. i didn't realize until afterr that i didn't wash my hands. am i gonna get a yeast infection in my nose??? and what will happen if i do?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience Endocrinology
Yeast in nose.: Prob not. Wait and see and if something shows up show to your Dr
Answered on Jul 27, 2017
1
48 years experience Pathology
Not likely: It is unlikely that you will get a yeast infection in the nose. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine
Answered on Jul 28, 2017
1