U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Sunnyvale, CA
A 30-year-old female asked:

I have depression and anxiety. both have been worse than ever before i currently suffer from chronic insomnia and panic attacks. how can i treat this?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Karen Butler
Family Medicine 22 years experience
See doctor: You need to see a doctor. First you have to be examined and given a diagnosis and then discuss treatment options. With the issue you describe therapy also plays a role in your treatment plan

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jul 26, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.