Sweden

I take 0.25mg a day of xanax. how do i get off them without the risk of seizures? i was told by my doctor at such low doses there will be no problem and no wdrawal symtoms. i now read online that is false. rehab is not an option in my position..

Dr.
Difficult: There is not a lower limit at which you are guaranteed not to have any withdrawal symptoms. Here is the official guidance around dose reduction: https://www.drugs.com/dosage/xanax.html Advise you work with a doctor licensed in your area to manage your withdrawal as you are likely to need followup and ongoing monitoring. All the best
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Harold Fields
Xanax: I Agee with your physician but just to be extra cautious I would reduce by taking it every 2hd day for 2 Days and then stop
Last updated Aug 31, 2017