FL

I have never had a problem with oxygen levels... i had a hernia surgery which was big and incision i never have to take meds and my first time having?

Pathology 50 years experience
Incomplete question: It is not clear what question you have. You may wish to restate the issue. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Last updated Jul 9, 2017