U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Roanoke, VA
A 57-year-old female asked:

I'm a 57 year old female. my maternal family and i all show various signs and symptoms of eds, but i can't find a doctor who knows much about it or is?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics 47 years experience
Medical geneticist: You may want to contact a medical geneticist who would deal with such conditions. They are most often affiliated with medical schools or children's hospitals. Your local doc may have contacts within the referral community that could help you set up a consultation.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 21, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.