Netherlands

Bun 12mg dl, sodium 139, potassium 3.6, bicarbonate 22, chloride 104, creatinine 1.5, total calcium 11.2, iodize calcium 5.6, i did urinalysis and no protein or blood was found in my urine, i did kidney scan and my kidneys were perfect, am i ok?

Pathology 50 years experience
See below: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, your serum calcium is higher than normal and you should discuss it with your doctor. You may consult this site for information on this topic: https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/003477.htm
Last updated Jul 14, 2017