Muskego, WI

I was recently diagnosed with "cavus deformity of foot/unspecified laterality." would dr. scholl's orthotics work or do i need more specialized ones?

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 31 years experience
High arch: Cavus foot is just another way to say you have a high arch in your foot. In a sense, it is the opposite of having a flat foot. You may or not have problems with it. If it is severe, it can sometimes be associated with other conditions. Don't hesitate to be seen for it.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.