United Kingdom

I feel extremely suicidal and hopeless ever since ,my drinking got bad i've been severely depressed unless i'm drunk yesterday i almost killed myself ?

I don't fully : understand what you are saying? I am not sure if you feel suicidal after you have been drinking or when you are sober? But, regardless - you clearly need help. If you feel imminently suicidal then please have loved ones or friends take you to the nearest emergency room. Emergency rescue services can assist if needed. The first step is to allow someone to assist you. Don't give up.
Dr. Judith Tellerman
Clinical Psychology 43 years experience
Suicidal: Immediately - You can call 911 for the Paramedics or go to your nearest Emergency Room for help. Please ask a friend or family member to take you to a Psychiatrist who will recommend a treatment plan. If no one is available please call for the Paramedics to take you to the hospital where you can see a Doctor right away. You must get help as soon as possible

Last updated Nov 28, 2017