Monroe, NC

Will you please fax my ekg results to 704-316-7745? (novant bariatrics) i had called a couple weeks ago to have it sent and it wasn't. i need sent s

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Hospital-based practice 22 years experience
Who's your doctor?: I don't have your EKG on file. I think you addressed your question to the general bulletin board, rather than the specific doctor you were trying to reach on HealthTap (Prime). Please relay the name so that we can forward your request; however, you may need to use HealthTap Prime or some other platform to get in contact with the doctor who has the EKG.
Last updated Jun 11, 2017