Virginia Beach, VA

i have been having having chest discomfort in the middle of my chest moving from left to right i went to the er had x-ray n ekg done call came back fi?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Chest discomfort: Determining the cause of recurrent chest discomfort requires that a physician take a thorough history and system review, perform a careful physical examination and order any appropriate tests like treadmill stress test,upper gi endoscopy in order to pinpoint the cause of your symptoms. Referral to a specialist like a cardiologist,pulmonologist or gastroenterologist may be recommended.